Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its been a busy couple of weeks!

I know its been awhile since I've posted anything, so I figured I'd at least post an update.

We've been pretty busy getting things ready for Thanksgiving and having our first guests in the apartment. Kimi and I are very excited to see each other. I also can't wait to finally meet Larry. Shiznit will be tagging along as well.

Today, Sean and I have a lot of things to do to prepare for their arrival and Thanksgiving. One of Sean's former co-workers makes delicious pies and has one prepared for us to pick up today. We are also making the mashed potatoes for Thursday. Potatoes for 20 people is quite a lot and we had to borrow a pot from Sean's mum since the ones that we have are not big enough for all those potatoes.

I will definitely put up some pictures this week of everybody.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great day. We will miss you here but are looking forward to your pictures.

Kat said...

Can't wait to see pictures of everyone. Glad that Kimberly and Larry are going to be there with you.