Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More from Kimi and Larry's visit

Here are some more pictures from Kimi and Larry's visit last week. It was really nice to have them here. They were our first overnight guests, so Sean and I were very excited. The cats, on the other hand, were not as excited. Guen spent the entire time in our bedroom hiding from Shiznit. Cait didn't like it at first, but eventually followed him around.

Kimi was checking blogs and we were watching movies.



Larry decided that he wanted to play Rock Band 2 and eventually Kimi joined in. (We all ended up playing at one point.)





I think this was after we got home from dinner at Old Chicago (their Double Deckeroni pizza is delicious!)



Cait wasn't really sure what to think of Shiznit, but she did get used to him by the time they left on Friday.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Looks like you all had a good time and I love seeing the pictures.

Mum, Grandma, GG said...

Loved the pictures. So glad you had a good time. Always good when family gets together.