Meghan graduated with her Bachelor's degree in Business Management and will begin her Master's program in the fall. I'm just as proud as her as I would be for any of brothers or sisters.


The proud family minus Caitlyn. Clint and I were taking pictures with both hands since there were four cameras.

Clint and Meghan. Clint will be graduating next year in Special Education. He will be doing his student teaching this year.

After the graduation and lunch at Applebee's, Meghan took us to Lake Mozinga. Of course, we took Bentley along so he could get out of the apartment and have fun. There were plenty of sticks lying around in the sand. It had been raining pretty consistently for nearly two weeks, so the sand was compact. It took him awhile to get the fetching down, but once he did he had a blast.

It also took him a bit to get in the water. At one point, he ran up towards the grass and ran as fast as he could into the water. Here, he is getting one of the many sticks that ended up in the water.

3 comments:
Looks like a good time was had by all. But remeber to step in front of the camera once in a while, I kick myself for not having more pictures of myself.
Love the pictures. I sure do miss you. Wish there had been a picture of you. Post some, okay? Love you.
LOved the post. And as was already said we want to see you also. Glad to hear a good time was had by all. You are missed.
Post a Comment